iOS Developer - Full Time
We are looking for some extra help with the iOS work. The developer will integrate a team and he will also be responsible to develop apps by himself.
The ideal candidate is an experienced iOS developer who can handle UI, animations, business logic and local databases (Core Data). Most of the projects we are working on are technically challenging, so you should be comfortable with problem-solving, and implementing solid software engineering principles.
- Fully program iOS applications (UI, animations, business logic, databases)
- Deploy iOS applications to the App Store
- Take part in planning, technical discussions, and problem-solving. We are looking for someone who can actively contribute to solutions.
- Take part in UX/UI discussions
- Write some documentation
- University degree in computer science, software engineering or any related field
- At least 2-years experience with native iOS development
- Strong knowledge of Swift and/or Objective-C
- Strong knowledge of XCode
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles
- Strong understanding of the Apple Guidelines (Human Interface Guidelines and App Store Distribution)
- Familiar with using APIs and JSON
- Familiar with GIT code repositories
- Documenting your work
- Good with UX and discussing designs
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Delivery / Deployment
- Bilingual (French & English)
- Some knowledge of Machine Learning / AI (completely not necessary short term, but could be interesting for some future projects in the pipeline)
- Able and willing to learn new technologies. We are a small team, so the more flexible each team member is the easier we can adapt.
- Good in math
- Quick learner
- Easy to discuss problems with
- Able to validate your own work
- Problem solver
- Passionate about technologies and keeping up with the latest trends
- Calm temperament, even in stressful situations
- Able to work in a team
- Plays Super Smash Bros. **
** Not required, but always a plus