Video Editor - Internship
In order to support the team of communication, sales and contribution to the development of the company, we are looking for a trainee able to produce video content highlighting the activities of the company (projects, products, expertise, events,…).
The trainee will participate in original and innovative projects, and will be in contact with diverse and varied companies, in a local, national and international market.
The objectives of the internship will be determined with the trainee, so as to foster growth and utilize the trainee’s strengths.
With the marketing and communication team: creation of short, dynamic and fun videos for our Youtube channel and our pages on social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook …)
With the marketing and sales team: promote our products, our expertise and the products delivered to customers by creating promotional and explanatory videos with a professional, effective and fun visual.
Reflect and create original content: be creative and propose new concepts to promote the company and improve its services (video course, vlog …).
Take photos and videos to cover corporate events, create original content and highlight the company’s image.
Contribute in the development of marketing strategies and collaborate with the communication team for the management of communication tools.
- Graduate in Audiovisual (Bac +4, end of study internship, young graduate).
- First successful experience (internship, alternation, gap …) in the audiovisual field, the creation of marketing videos (student multimedia association).
- Business level of French (oral and written).
- Knowledge of video editing software (Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut, Adobe After Affect …)
- Video Animation / Motion Design
- Ability to determine the time needed to complete a video
- Know the codes of product promotion by video
- Know how to match with the visual identity of the company.
- Technical knowledge of social networks
- Graphics software (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of Gsuite
- Knowledge in WordPress
- Interest for the web and new technologies.
- In search of responsibilities and new challenges.
- Have a Startup mentality approach
- Fast learning, good analytical and thinking skills.
- Excellent relationship and be able to work in a team.
- Autonomous, creative, dynamic and strong proposal.
- Strong culture of the web and digital.
- Always be aware of the latest trends and audiovisual practices.