ASP.NET Full Stack Developer - Full Time
Our company is growing and we need more help! Although we are primarily a mobile development company, our more sophisticated apps require backends that are built on top of Microsoft technologies (Azure Cloud, ASP.NET Core, C#, SQL Databases, Azure Storage, etc), as well as frontend views built with Angular.
The ideal candidate is a full stack ASP.NET developer who can handle some web frontend work with Angular, but it should be noted that most of the significant workload will be back-end, and so this knowledge is more of a priority. Most of the projects we are working on are technically challenging, so you should be comfortable with problem solving, and implementing solid software engineering principles.
- Develop backends for mobile applications using technologies like ASP.NET Core API
- Model and implement databases with Entity Framework
- Develop some web frontend views for administrator web portals (to manage the mobile applications) with Angular
- Develop server side logic for things like push notifications and alerts
- Take part in planning, technical discussions, and problem solving. We are looking for someone who can actively contribute to solutions.
- Write some documentation
- Manage deployments of resources
- University degree in computer science, software engineering or any related field
- ASP.NET Core
- Entity Framework
- Good understanding of relational database modeling
- Good understanding of software engineering principles, and ability to write clean and understandable code.
- Writing unit tests
- Documenting your work
- At least 3 years of experience with ASP.NET Core
- Great web frontend knowledge
- Strong On-Premise SQL Server and Windows Server knowledge (one of our clients requires an on-premise solution)
- Good with UX and discussing designs
- Experience with Azure Cloud
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Delivery / Deployment
- Experience with Agile development
- Bilingual (French & English)
- Able and willing to learn new technologies. We are a small team, so the more flexible each team member is the easier we can adapt. It would be nice to find someone who would be capable of learning a bit of iOS or Android as well. If you already know Java or SWIFT, even better.
- Quick learner
- Easy to discuss problems with
- Able to validate your own work
- Problem solver
- Passionate about technologies and keeping up with latest trends
- Calm temperament, even in stressful situations
- Able to work in a team
- Plays Super Smash Bros. *
* Not required, but always a plus